Friday, June 14, 2013

Praise Report


This is to testify again that indeed, we can find peace and security in the mighty and powerful love of the Lord Jesus in us... I believe that God really answers our prayers (may it be yes, no, wait) because His heart is to give us the best for us, His heart is to bless us and His heart beats for us -- He loves us so much!

First praise report -- I had my post surgery check up last June 7, 2013 and my GYN doctor conducted a pap smear and requested for a breast ultrasound as I informed her that I encountered pain and felt a small lump on my right chest... Her overall assessment is that I am doing well from my previous surgery.

Second praise report -- My husband and I had our USCIS appointment last June 11, 2013 and we have a positive and good interaction with the USCIS officers (that we believe God appointed to us).  The officer that interviewed me granted my request to give me temporary evidence as I requested for my green card replacement due to data error.  My husband made a follow up for the release of his approved green card ID and the officer that interviewed him, told him that he just need to wait for his application process to complete before the release of his GC - ID... and we believe with all of our hearts and by faith in the name of Jesus, that the release of this ID will be soon, in God's perfect and anointed time.

Third praise report -- Yesterday, June 13, 2013 was my schedule for breast ultrasound and before going to the clinic, I asked the Lord for his message before my appointment. The Holy Spirit led me to Acts 12, the story of Peter's escape from prison.  Reading and studying this story made me visualize on how the Lord helped me and rescued me to escape and be freed from the prison of fears, worries, cancer, miscarriage and loss last September 12, 2012 (my birthday, the day I had my miscarriage with my baby Caleb)... and the specific Rhema Word from the Lord to me is from Acts 12:11 "Then Peter came to himself and said, “Now I know without a doubt that the Lord has sent his angel and rescued me from Herod’s clutches and from everything the Jewish people were hoping would happen." -- According to the person who did my ultrasound, everything is fine with my chest and that I have nothing to worry about.  When I got home, I was able to access my pap smear result and it is negative for intraepithelial lesion (refers to abnormal growth of epithelial cells on the surface of the cervix) or malignancy... Indeed, the Lord God Almighty already broke the chains in my life, chains from any form of sickness and freedom from the lies of Satan because I know that I am a child of the one true King and His love covers me and that nothing and no one can be against me.

I praise God for giving me a family and relatives who’s been there to give their full support.  And I am grateful to God for giving me a spiritual family (my brethren in Victory, Bethel, FFAUMC, Gracehope.com Community, JCMB, our friends in the Philippines, Minnesota, California and Canada) who’s been with us, agreeing and believing with us in prayers and in trusting God. Just like the story of Peter, "When he was kept in prison, but the church was earnestly praying to God for him, the angel of the Lord appeared and rescued him" (Acts 12:5)... Also, in Matthew 18:19 says, "that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven"... Indeed, corporate prayers and having faith in Jesus can move mountains.


------- G L O R Y   T O   G O D -------



No comments:

Post a Comment